Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Loreta Loreta is offline

Default How do I KEEP 1st page header&delete header on following pages

Thanks, Suzanne, this issue has been driving me nuts, as I have to create a
letterhead in Word and have it look similar to one that was created in
WordPerfect -- AND have it appear only on the first page.

Thanks, again.

Loreta

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You need to enable "Different first page" (File | Page Setup | Layout) then
put your header information in the First Page Header. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm for more.

http://word.mvps.org

"Noelle" wrote in message
Hello, I'm trying to create a word doc that has my info (address/ #/
email)
as a header on the INITAL PAGE ONLY...don't want that info repeated in a
header on any of the following pages. I've tried deleting the info
directly
from the 2nd, 3rd page headers, but obviously this erases the initial page
header as well. This is driving me CRAZY, does anyone know how to keep the
header on just the first page, or is that not an option?
THANKS!