FWIW, the USPS is perfectly happy with POSTNET barcodes above the address.
If this is just a matter of preference (I also prefer to put the barcode at
the bottom of the envelope), then it can't be done through Tools | Envelopes
and Labels. You'll have to set up an envelope template and put the barcode
in a frame at the bottom margin. In order to do this, you'll have to educate
yourself on the BARCODE field; it will require you to bookmark the envelope
address and reference that bookmark in the field.

"compucoyle" wrote in message
on my envelopes, i need the barcode to print below the address, not above

it.
i'm on word 2002. help please?