Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke

Default Kerning problem in Word Documents

Hi Ken,

It's likely a problem with the printer driver on your machine. See if you
can find an update.

Regards,
Klaus

"akkrug" wrote:
More information: The Word file prints ok on my co-worker's pc. We have
compared all kerning options and also tried re-installing Word. The file
is
ok. I just can't print it properly on my pc.

Thanks!!
--
akkrug

"akkrug" wrote:

I am cutting and pasting information from one Word file on the internet
one of our templates and applying our styles. When I apply the styles,
Word
is breaking the words apart (i.e. t o be o wned instead of to be owned).
Any
idea what might be causing this or how to fix it? Note that the words
look
ok on the screen and are not caught by the spell checker.

Thanks.

Ken K. - 2191
--
akkrug