Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beach Lover Beach Lover is offline

Default Changed my default margins but labels are not using the defaul

Actually, I provide support and the problem isn't with the margins, it is
with the line spacing. The default for Word is set to single spacing as is
with the label (Avery 5160), but when using Mail Merge, the spacing in the
label changes.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You should create a custom label by modifying the one that you are using.
Or make your own from scratch. Labels are just tables with fixed cell
dimensions.

You may not even need a label, a directory type mail merge might be more
appropriate. It just depends upon what you are really needing to do.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Beach Lover" wrote in message
I changed my default margins for Word 2007 but when attempting to complete
mail merge using labels, the default margins are not being used. I
believe
that I need to modify the template for the particular label I am using,
but I
cannot find it. Can anyone advise where the label templates are stored?