Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Status Bar

Nothing to do with Mail Merge which is the subject of this newsgroup.
However, right click on the Status Bar and from the Customize Status Bar
dialog that appears, select the items that you want to be displayed on the
Status Bar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"imhjdavi2" wrote in message
news
I want to see the status bar at the bottom of my document in Word 2007
where
there are page count and word count shown. In some documents I see it and
in
others I don't.