Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
letschatandfun

Default problem with my word 2003

Hi:
I have a problem with my word 2003. This is the second time it happens with
me as i have had the same problem with my old office installation. the
problem is that when I start a new document and write the first line then
press enter to go to the second line the cursor takes me to the end of the
page instead of the second line. I can see this only happening in the print
preview but not in the normal or web views. The only way I can continue
writing the second line in its exact location is to press enter severl time
till a new page appper then i go with the cursor to the second line.
Thanks
--
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk