Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
crevans crevans is offline

Default I am trying to create mailing labels with large bolded postal

Yeah Doug ... that has helped enormously !!

thanks so much
Colleen

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Do not use the Address Block field. Just insert the individual merge fields
that you want to use in the configuration that you require and then you will
be able to format them individually as you wish. If they will not retain
the formatting, use Alt+F9 to toggle on the display of field codes and add a
\* charformat switch inside the closing field delimiter } and then apply the
desired formatting to the M of Mergefield.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"crevans" wrote in message
I have not been able to edit the postal codes withing the ADDRESS BLOCK
field
to be a larger bolded font. Any suggestions ?

I have formatted the field name with " " but with no success.

thanks
Colleen