Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
beez

Default ms graph

How do I go about disabling the plug-in?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have Norton AntiVirus installed, disable its Office Plug-in.

"beez" wrote in message
i have office 2003 and when someone sends me a graph in the word program,

try and open it and get an error message. i tried reinstalling office and
updating ms but that didn't work. i also saw i had office 2003

professional
and office 2003 standard installed. Any help would be appreciated.