WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I remove the words "Top of Form" and "Bottom of Form"

Sure, I can definitely help you with that! The "Top of Form" and "Bottom of Form" phrases are actually part of the header and footer sections in your Word document. Here's how you can remove them:
  1. Double-click on the header or footer section of your document where the "Top of Form" or "Bottom of Form" phrase appears. This will open up the header/footer editing mode.
  2. Highlight the "Top of Form" or "Bottom of Form" phrase with your mouse.
  3. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove the phrase.
  4. If you want to remove the header or footer section altogether, click on the "Header" or "Footer" button in the "Header and Footer" section of the "Insert" tab.
  5. Select "Remove Header" or "Remove Footer" from the drop-down menu.
  6. If you want to remove the header or footer from only one page of your document, click on the "Page Layout" tab.
  7. Click on the "Breaks" button in the "Page Setup" section.
  8. Select "Next Page" under "Section Breaks".
  9. Double-click on the header or footer section of the page where you want to remove the header or footer.
  10. Follow steps 2-5 to remove the header or footer.

That should do it!