On the Paper or Paper Size tab of Page Setup, change the paper size of your
current document to the appropriate card (you'll probably want to change the
margins as well).

"jazamy" wrote in message
Thank you so much. I tried it and it supports that. It might take a while

do all the copying and pasting, unless there is a way to change the

document
I am working on to that page set up. I will try it this evening. Thank you
again!

"rderize" wrote:

If what you need to do is to type your notes onto an index-card sized
document, then that's easily accomplished. Select File menu, select Page
Setup, select the Paper Size tab; in the Paper size drop-down box,

select
"Index Card (3 x 5 in)" or, if you're going to be using a 4 x 6 size

card, select "Post Card (4 x 6 in)." If you don't like the vertical
arrangement of the index card, then under "Orientation" (also on the

"Paper
Size" tab) select Landscape.

"jazamy" wrote in message
I am taking a real estate course and would like to convert my notes to

cards to make flash cards. Is there a template out there for this?