Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to print double labels side by side

Having prepared the merge document with the fields propagated to all cells,
and removed the Next record fields from each of the cells in the right
column, change the merge document type to 'letter' so that mail merge will
not re-insert the Next record fields. Then run the merge. The record will
change with each next record field iun the first column so that the right
column will contain the same result as the adjacent cells in the left
column.

"camrusso" wrote in message
In the layout of my labels, how do I print double labels? (The same
label twice side by side) I want to do this with each different
label (All labels twice, side by side).
I have seen this question in the database already, but the solution was to
remove Next Record from every other label. I have tried this numerous
times
and it does not create double labels/side by side. It only prints 1 of
each
label. I am using Word 2003. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Cheryl