Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Philma

Default How do I change the templates used by the Fax Wizard?

I like to use the Fax Wizard to generate fax cover sheets, because it allows
me to pull names and fax numbers from my Outlook Address Book. However, I
don't like the standard templates. I would like to replace the "Professional
Fax" template used by the wizard with a fax cover template I've created using
my company letterhead. I replaced "Professional Fax.dot" in the 1033 folder,
but this doesn't change the "Professional Fax" used by the Wizard. Any
suggestions?