Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How can I merge tables besides by inserting rows/pasting?

Try this:
Select the first table, convert table to text, using tab
separations;
Select the next table, convert table to text, using tab
separatinos:
Repeat until all the "wannabe joined" tables are converted.
Then -- select the whole thing, and convert text to table.
Voila -- one table.
I've made macros so I just have to click once.

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Wed, 24 May 2006 10:36:02 -0700,
Peturpin wrote:

I still can't seem to get it to work. Does anyone know if having a
header/footer inserted will cause a problem? It doesn't seem that that's
what the problem is, because I was still able to get the tables close to each
other, but I wasn't able to get them to join. Maybe I should just be careful
not to separate them until absolutely necessary, just letting them run on
from page to page until that point.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you very much.