Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Firewalker Firewalker is offline

Default No online templates for Word 2007??

Would you have any suggestions on how to fix it?
Unfortunately, I'm not up to snuff on configuring Windows Firewall. I've
always used a add-on firewall application until now, but they haven't updated
their software for compatability yet.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi Firewalker

Firewalker wrote:
When I start a new document and want to use a template from Microsoft Office
Online via the "New Document" screen, it tells me "There is currently no
content available for..." whatever catagory I choose.
If I click on "Featured", it tells me "Unable to connect to Microsoft Office
Online" even though I am connected and am able to do other stuff online like
email and web browsing.
Have I missed a setting in Word somewhere that blocks the content of
Microsoft Office Online.
I've checked through Microsoft Update, and have all current updates for my
Microsoft products. Could this be a problem with Windows Vista Firewall?

Firewall and/or Antivirus software, that would be my guess indeed.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS