Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kirstin Kirstin is offline

Default Split a mail merge document into individual documents

I was so happy when I found this macro of Grahams. It sounds like it will do
exactly what I need. Unfortuantely, when I run it I get the following error:

Run-time error 4608: Value out of range.

I'm exporting a dbase file from Access 03. In the query I've added the
Folder/File Name field:

Folder: "\\cee-data\conference forms\" & [GradYear] & "\" & [FirstLast] &
"\" & [Enter Year]

The macro runs; I tell it to split and then I get the error. I click OK on
the error window and a single merged document opens. What could be wrong?
Is it because I have spaces in my folder names? The file names in the sample
have spaces, but maybe that doesn't translate to folder names.

Any help would be most appreciated.

TIA~
--
Kirstin McDonald
ITC

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

leedelee wrote:
How do I take a mail merge document and then split it up into
individual documents to save each letter in a separate place?