Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How to rotate a table

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm, to which I
should have pointed you in the first place.

"Tony Burton" wrote in message
In article , "Suzanne S. Barnhill"

wrote:

Why not just put it in a landscape section?

Hi Suzanne,

That sounded like a good idea until I tried it, but then the footer needs
to be sideways on the left
hand side (this one page table is to be part of a long manual). And when I
tried to copy the table
onto the page, the row spacing went crazy and the table wrapped to 3
pages. I couldn't adjust the
row spacing back to the original by dragging the bars up on the left hand
row ruler - it kept
snapping back to the original wide spacing - have no idea why it's doing
that.

So, my original question remains - can I turn a table sideways on a page
without converting it to a
graphic first?

Cheers