Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] Gaston.Becerra@gmail.com is offline

Default landscape and portrait headers definition... in a blank template!

Suzanne, yes, i was referring to that article... i read 200 tutorials
(including yours), i've must mixed them up in my mind...

Regarding Stefan's comment, I have done that... I've created the
template with the sections and 2 blank pages (in both orientations) as
placeholders. But what if I want to create a template without those
place holders? Specifically I want to know if, in order to provide a
template with a defined header for the landscape page, is it necessary
to incorporate a landscape page, or if there is a way to include that
information without placing a landscape page on the template.
Does it make any sense?