Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Missing Adobe Acrobat Menu

What's missing? Menu items, the Acrobat toolbar, or both? When you
right-click any toolbar or choose View - Toolbars, does Acrobat show up?

Before investing a lot of diagnostic time, I would try removing and
reinstalling Acrobat Pro to see if that restores it.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

wrote in message
Because of a hard drive crash, I had to reinstall Windows XP on my
computer. This also necessitated reinstalling Office 2003 and Acrobat
Pro 7.0 among other software programs. Both are working fine right now
but for some reason, I lost the the Acrobat menu in word for
converting to PDF. Is there some way to get this back?