Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Clint Clint is offline

Default Keep section togther, no page break

Perfect, thanks Jay that is exactly what I was looking for. I wonder why I
wasn't able to find anything about this in the Microsoft help... I guess I
was looking for the wrong thing.

Clint

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Specifically for keeping a table on a single page, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...bleOn1Page.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:27:01 -0700, Clint
wrote:

Is there a way to keep a section, or a portion of a document together so that
it does not span 2 pages? Obviously the data must be less than a page long,
I have a few tables in a document that I would like to apply this to.
Currently the tables are spanning multiple pages when ever I make adjustments
to the document.

Either this, or I have to go back and clean it up on the final draft.

Using Word 2007

Thanks,