Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Wordperfect Justification and Line Breaks

I just don't understand what you have said about breaking: "For example, I
am frequently finding lines that being with commas." What does that mean?

FWIW, I use WP Justification all the time and never have any problem with
it, not have I heard any other users with problems with it either.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message
The WordPerfect line justification setting gets rid of Word's dreadful
spacing with justification.

However, I am finding many cases where Word incorrectly breaks lines
with this setting enabled. For example, I am frequently finding lines
that being with commas.

Is there any way to correct this problem?