Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Wordperfect Justification and Line Breaks

Oops!

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
No, "being" was a typo for "begin."

http://word.mvps.org

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Ah! It should be 'beginning' and not 'being'.

As Macropod says, there must be spaces before the commas for them to
break that way. If you must have spaces before the commas (a most unusual
requirement), using non-breaking spaces before the commas may resolve
your problem.

Terry

"macropod" wrote in message
FWIW, I use WP Justification all the time and never have any problem
with it, not have I heard any other users with problems with it either.

Ditto.

I suspect the lines starting with commas have spaces preceding the
commas on the previous line. If so, this has nothing to do with WP
justification and is just as likely to occur without it.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I just don't understand what you have said about breaking: "For example,
I am frequently finding lines that being with commas." What does that
mean?

FWIW, I use WP Justification all the time and never have any problem
with it, not have I heard any other users with problems with it either.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message
The WordPerfect line justification setting gets rid of Word's dreadful
spacing with justification.

However, I am finding many cases where Word incorrectly breaks lines
with this setting enabled. For example, I am frequently finding lines
that being with commas.

Is there any way to correct this problem?