Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BradWallick BradWallick is offline

Default Word 2002 Printing Problem with Gradient

From what I've read When you first print out the word document with the
gradient, it will just print out the plain text without the gradient in
place. In order to print the text with the gradient you have to enable
Background Colors and Images. To do so...from the "Print" window select
"Options", then from the "Include with Document" select "Background Colors
and Images".
"Toni" wrote:

Hello,

I have a Word 2002 document (Win XP Pro) with a filled-in box with transparency and a
gradient. However, when I print the document the transparency is ignored and also the
gradient is ignored.

I've tried this on two separate printers, one an Epson and the other a Canon, with
exactly the same results. Searched the web but no joy.

Is anyone familiar with this problem and can you please help me???

THANKS!!!

.