Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default When I close out of Print Preview, the text does not show, only bl

You may want to treat the document as corrupt. Try copying the contents, except for the final paragraph mark, into a newly created document. Does that help?

To show/hide paragraph marks (¶), as well as other nonprinting marks, use the ¶ button on the Standard toolbar (Word 2003) or the Home tab (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Karla" wrote in message ...
When I close out of Print Preview, the text does not show. There are only
multiple blank pages. I can print from Print Preview, but am afraid to close
out of the document because I don't know if it has been saved.