Tawn Tawn is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Should the vba code at the url below work in Office 2010? When I run it in Word it gets hung up in the Dim statement for oOutlookApp. When I run it in Outlook it gets hung up on the first Dim statement. I noticed that the word 'document' in the first dim statement is not blue. (unlike As Long, As Boolean and As String)
I'm would like to attach documents to mail merge and set to high priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Robbins - Word MVP View Post
It cannot be done using mail merge.
If however you send the messages using VBA as in the article "Mail Merge to
E-mail with Attachments" at:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm
you can then set the .Importance of the messages
I am doing a mail merge by email and I want to set the priority on the
email
to HIGH. Can this be done? [/i][/color]