Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Label printing

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website

http://www.gmayor.com/extract_data_f...milar_docs.htm

There are other pages on Graham's website that may well be pertinent to your
task.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"SavingPaving" wrote in message
Hi I use word to create my invoices and quotes for my small business. All
the
info i.e. Name, Address etc is in seperate text boxes. Is it possible to
export this info to a label template to print address labels without
having
to manually copy and paste each customers details.
Thanks in advance
Daniel