Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Sending Word 2007 Document Via Email

What mail software are you using?

You must have a MAPI compliant mail application set as the default mail
program.

You can use the free Windows Live Mail that is available from:

http://download.live.com/wlmail

If you still have problems, you may need to modify the Registry as follows:

1. Click on Windows Start All Programs Accessories Run Type regedit

2. Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Client Click on Mail

3. Please check what is on the right pane. It should read as below:

(Default) REG_SZ Windows Live Mail

Note: If you dont find Mail, right click on Client and Click New Key and
rename the key as Mail.

Once the Mail key is created, right click on Mail New String Value. Name
the value as (Default).

Right click on (Default) and Click Modify. In the Value Data box type
Windows Live Mail.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ADKR" wrote in message
When I have a Word 2007 document open and want to send it via email I get
an
error message box:

Logon failed. You must log onto Microsoft Exchange to access your address
book. Error code: "Unspedified error".