Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mega Zwatcher mega Zwatcher is offline

Default ms word 2003 table right border vanishes when table resized

Hello, i am having difficulty creating a 3 column table that fills the page from left to right margins.

my page margins are set at 0.5" for both left and right margin, giving me 7..5" between to work with. but when i create a table it does not fill the 7.5" so i grab the liwer right toggle and drag to resize it but as it passes 6.5" the right border of the table turns invisible.
the toggle box is there and the courser blinks in the space but any table borders and text that pass 6.5" can't be seen

here is a screen capture
http://s27.postimg.org/bcmpcj14j/vanishing_border.jpg

how can i fix this?