Graham Mayor

These markers are a consequence of having support for Asian languages
installed and cannot be removed while that support is present. (Microsoft
Office Tools Microsoft Office Language Settings).

Zhuuu wrote:
Hello. I recented re-installed Office XP after re-formatting and
re-partitioning the computer. I've noticed that I've lost the four
markers that show the borders of the page in Word. Each marker was
made up of two lines joined at a right angle and the corner pointed
to the center of the page. Is there some way I can get this back?

Thanks.

Zhuuu