Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AmnNkD AmnNkD is offline

Default How can I keep the bottom portion of a document from shifting?

I'm using Mail Merge to create a document that has a perferated section at
the bottom of the page. The information in the bottom portion must start at
11.2" and cannot shift or it runs into the preprinted portion of the form.
I've tried section breaks and also putting the bottom portion in the footer,
but it still shifts based on how many lines are in the address of the
recipient of the letter. I merge hundreds of these letters and it is very
time consuming to go through each letter to see the placement of the bottom
section. Thank you!