Beth Melton

There was no 98 version of Word for the PC. If you are using Word for
a Mac then you may have more success if you post in a Mac newsgroup
for Word.

If you are using a PC version of Word then we need to know what
version of Word you are currently using and specific details on the
problem you are encountering. Do you get an error message? If so what
is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Trudi" wrote in message
What's the deal here? When I was working in a 98 version of word, I
could
merge with anything. NOw the merge "help" looks more intricate than
plans for
Apollo 13. Can anyone help me? This site is for the birds.