Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Symbol of lightbulb

Although there are doubtless fonts that contain this character, if you have
none such installed, you'll have to use clip art. What you have in your clip
art collection will doubtless differ from what I have (and it will depend on
whether you're searching online or not, too), but I found a B&W lightbulb
called j0350041.wmf (it's on the Media disk from Office XP), and another one
of the hits was BD18217_.wmf, which is one of the AutoShapes you can get
using the More AutoShapes... collection on the Drawing toolbar.

"Martin Snerl" wrote in message
Where can I find a symbol of a lightbulb to insert into a word document?
Two searches through symbols, wingdings and webdings did not show such a
symbol.
thanks
martin