Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U3R1YmJsZXIxOTY5?=,

Please help, I don't know why its doing this, it might be a bug! I made a
new Excel table in my Word document, the table has enough rows to extend to 2
or 3 more pages.

However, when I pull the bottom of the table to view more rows, it will not
go beyond the page it was inserted on.

Word handles an Excel table OBJECT like a graphic. These kinds of things cannot
extend across pages, but are limited to a single page.

Only a Word table can break across pages. Possibly, you could create the table
in a seperate Excel file, then link that into Word so that it looks and behaves
like a Word table, but brings across the data from Excel. (Copy, then Edit/Paste
Special in Word; activate "link").

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org