Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tom Young Tom Young is offline

Default Email Merge w/ Word 2003 and Outlook 2007

I'm using Word 2003 on an XP machine to create an email mail merge from my
Outlook 2007 contacts. I get all the way through the merge wizard, enter my
subject line, and the records merge. BUT, Outlook doesn't do anything. None
of the messages are in my outbox or sent items? They simply don't get sent?

Any ideas? I've created several successful email merges using Word 2003 and
Outlook 2003. Since I've now upgraded to Outlook 2007 something is happening??