Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mathew Moore[_2_] Mathew Moore[_2_] is offline

Default field coding for duplex printing

hello, i have read one of the discussions regarding setting duplex printing
within a word document and am having the same problem. i am trying to do a
similar
thing with the duplex printing i.e code it into a word template, i have
followed the instructions given in that discussion using the field codes for
printing, however when i then try and print the document from our client
database (we use open gi if you have heard of it) it tries to print one line
of random text and so far i have let it get to approx 20 pages before
switching off the printer and starting again. do i need to input another
field to stop the duplex at the end of the document, i presume i must be
doing something wrong. my ideal result would be to print tray 1 single sided
and then tray 2 duplex, for that would i put the field code
where i want it to start duplex printing. your help would be very much
appreciated, oh and the templates are set in word 2003, but someof the
computers are running word 2007.
many thanks

mathew