JAMES BOND

Default Trouble shoot Table of Contents

I typed a document with 12 pages of headings. I generated a TOC and the first
6 sections were perfect in the TOC (The heading and page numbers were
there.) After that the other 6 TOC entries came up but were followed by all
the text (in dark background) in that section. How can I generate the Doc so
that I wont have to manually delete the text to acquire the other 6 TOC page
entries. I used the simple method - INSERT, REFERENCE, INDEX AND TABLES, TOC,
LEVEL 1, TAB LEADERS, SHOW PAGE NUMBERS, RIGHT ALIGN PAGE NUMBERS, FORMAT
FROM TEMPLATE.