Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Where can I find COMPLETE steps to save to disc?

Why are you posting this in a newsgroup for WORD problems?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Don" wrote in message
I cant get the new thread question to work, so I'll try posting it as a
reply
Syncing my iPhone corrupted my XP. System restore fixed all of the damage
know of (scrambled IE7 favorites, put phone #s in address boxes in OE6
address book) EXCEPT: I CANNOT write to my usb floppy drive A. The
computer
sees it and tells me to insert disk. Inserting the disk shuts down the PC.
Toshiba says must do a total re-install.
Don

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Well... that's not always the case--at least not for PCs. All of the CDs
and
DVDs I've ever bought come pre-formatted. It's just a matter of dragging
the
files to them, then choosing "Write these files..." In the PC world, if
I'm
told that the CD needs to be formatted, that's usually an indication that
the drive is malfunctioning.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message

Yes, new CDs must be formatted before data can be written to them...