Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marnee Marnee is offline

Default Update Documents w/Changes to Template/Styles

Pam, Thanks for the alternative. It's kind of embarrassing - I have the
Developer tab and didn't check it closely enough.
--
Marnee
Dayton, OH

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

If you are creating and using templates, you should have the developer tab on
your ribbon. Add it by going to Word options most popular options show
developer tab in ribbon. Clicking the icon in the templates group of the tab
brings up the templates and add-ins dialog you may remember from W2003.

Pam

Marnee wrote:
Terry - You rock! I searched for hours w/no luck. Now I don't feel quite so
bad since the answer is buried. I appreciate your help.
See this for a demo: http://blogs.bnet.com/businesstips/?p=4402

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
can I make all styles in the "new" template available in the documents I
created first?