Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tinkerfoxe Tinkerfoxe is offline

Default How do I write an A5 booklet that pairs the pages for printing?

I wish to write a small booklet based on A4 paper. This means that there will
be 4 A5 chunks of text for each piece of A$ (printing on both sides). I'm
informed that there is something called "printer's pairs" that works out the
layout. For example the outer page of the publication would have pages
1,2,7,8 if 2 pieces of A4 were being used.

Any templates out there or clever systems for working out the pagination?