Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] graeme.smith04@gmail.com is offline

Default Saving Word doc directly to a PDF

On Sep 17, 5:09*am, PVO wrote:
I have Adobe Acrobat 7.x (not just the free Acrobat Reader) on my Windows XP
computer along with Microsoft Office 2007. *I want to be able to save a Word
document directly as a PDF file from within Word without having to open Adobe
Acrobat. (It works on one of my computers, but not the one in my office.) How
do I go about getting it to work on my office computer?

Not sure if this is generic but one of my printer options is Adobe pdf
which saves it as a pdf file.