Mary

Dell always sent the Office cd with its computers. Go through your disks
again. If you ordered Office with your computer, you had to pay extra for it.
It doesn't come with the computer. Check your invoice and call Dell if you
are missing the disk. Search your computer for WINWORD to see if Word is
actually installed.

"Tony" wrote:

Microsoft Office came installed with this Dell computer. I am trying to use a
program which sends files to word, but the program says it cannot find word.
I contacted the company who made the other program, and they said they had
someone with the exact same problem and had the same computer I did. They
said there was a problem with how Word was installed on the computer. So, can
I install Word without the CD?