Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snowboard_heath snowboard_heath is offline

Default Header and Footer HELP!

i know how to make a footer but i have always had the problem of it not being
able to start on the page i want it too. I have a Title Page and Table of
contents, both of which i do not want the footer on nor do i want them
counted in the page numbers and i don't know how to do that. I want the
footer to START on the 3rd page, and on that 3rd page i want it to start as
Page 1 of 5 and then Page 2 of 5 etc.

I can only get the footer to not appear on the first page so i'm just
wondering how i can also not get it to appear on my second page aswell, the
table of contents.

Thanks!!!