Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default outline level 2 randomly being promoted to level 1

I've never seen that behavior. What version of Word is this? Could there be
a misfiring macro or add-in that's undermining you? Are the Heading 3 levels
being promoted to Heading 2 also?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"hbear" wrote in message
I'm creating an outline in outline view and everything is fine until I
switch
to print or normal view. When I do this, all my level 2 headers are
promoted
to level 1 and are printed as such. Does anyone have any idea what is
causing this or what to do to correct it? Appreciate any help.