Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rolyn63 rolyn63 is offline

Default How do I unhide margin rulers??

For about 2-3 weeks now, my margin rulers have been hiding from me. I've done
everything that the "Help" said to do, & even uninstalled & reinstalled the
MS Word 2002 in my computer, still did not work. So I'm now hoping that
someone will be able to help me with this. I need the typed part of the pages
to be wider & taller than what the Default gives. It is a REAL pain in the
butt to try to 'unhide' the rulers for each of the pages that I use. I REALLY
do hope that somebody knows what to do. Thanks!