Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Default Repeating an entry from a content control

Hi Stefan,

I'm well aware that cross-reference fields don't update
automatically. :-)

I know :-). However, I am not explicitly thinking of you. Maybe, there
are also readers like Mr or Mrs Summer H.
But as I don't like to talk to Anonymous, I talk to you ;-).

on my system, I can't add a bookmark around a date picker content
control; the Insert tab | Bookmark option is grayed out.

I guess, you selected content within the control instead of the entire
content control.

--
Greetings from sunny Germany
Lisa [MS MVP Word]