Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
steve bradford steve bradford is offline

Default Total Page Count - Selected Sections

Just wondering if anyone out there knows how to add a total page count for selected sections of a document? The documents we create (read every document we create) have a title page and a table of contents. Obviously, we do not wish pages in these sections to be included in the total page count as it would cause the footer on the last page of the document to read 'page 120 of 122' leaving people to wonder where the other two pages are. I have been waiting since 1996 for Microsoft to offer a viable solution to this problem, but alas ... Anyone got any ideas? )