Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default how do you make word 2007 document viewable in word 2003?

True - and a good teacher would do that but you know that some people get
real touchy about some things. It would have to be phrased very carefully.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Agreed, but it would do no harm to make the teacher aware of the issue
given the take-up of Word 2007.

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Since it's a class assignment, I don't think telling the teacher that
they have to do something to read your files is a good idea.

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
"Aeneas" wrote in message

Ask them to download the compatibility pack:

"lfitsu" wrote:

My teachers are having a hard time accessing my work created in Word
2007.