Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Doue John Doue is offline

Default Switching form left to full justification in bulletted text

Hi,

I sometimes need to switch from left to full justification in a
bulletted text.

The problem is, in some case, the last line of a paragraph becomes for
instance:
"the problem is not solved".

I have tried to find what causes this behavior, which I suspect is
related to the bullet formatting since I have never encountered the same
problem in other cases.

To correct this, I must go to the end of the paragraph, enter two hard
returns and moving the cursor between the two paragraphs, hit Delete twice.

This is obviously cumbersome on a long document. Any ideas how to
correct this in a more astute manner?

Thanks

--
John Doue