Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kara the Computer Tutor Kara the Computer Tutor is offline

Default Replace an image with another one

Hi Jeff,

There's also a trick to moving pictures around. I don't have Word 2002, but
I have 2003, and I'm sure it's very similar:

1. Click on the new photo you've inserted to highlight it.

2. Look for the picture toolbar somewhere one your screen. If it's not
there, click on View, then Toolbars, then Picture.

3. To the right of the Picture Toolbar is an icon with a little dog in it.
Click on it.

4. Click on either "In Front of Text" or "Behind Text." It doesn't matter
which.

5. Now you should be able to move your picture wherever you want it to go on
your page.

Kara
http://www.karathecomputertutor.com

" wrote:

Using Word 2002 in XP
I hate to ask a stupid question, but is there a way to replace an existing
image in a Word document with a different one? The reason I as is because
when I delete the present one and then insert the new one, the new image
goes into a different location and covers the text below it, etc. Is there
a trick to doing this so the new image goes where the old one was?

Jeff