erika

Default Deleting Files

Hello Everyone, we have a network drive for the whole
School division to use for downloads etc. but for the last
few weeks two of our users can not delete their files even
so one of them is the owner of all these files (Word) we
have tried renaming the files, moving them, nothing works,
we always get the same error message: "The Process cannot
access the file because it is used by another Program",
but it is not used by anything else. Any help would be
greatly appreciated as these files are piling up on that
drive.
Thank you