Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Malhyp Malhyp is offline

Default Help with mail merge

Hey there, thanks for the reply earlier. I am trying to mail merge using
Outlook 2003. I am sending an email to 100 people and Outlook lets you select
almost all the fields you want from Access.

However I am having a problem merging results from particular customers. An
example of this would be...

In the Access database I have 100 customers. Each customer has 5 results
which are listed below.

If I create a repeat region using ASP in my website I get the following
result.

Name: Bob
Product: Cars, Trees, Trams, Animals, Houses
Email:

When I create a mail merge I get the following result.

Name: Bob
Product: Cars
Email:

Name: Bob
Product: Trees
Email:

Name: Bob
Product: Trams
Email:

Name: Bob
Product: Animals
Email:

Name: Bob
Product: Houses
Email:

This also means that if I go ahead with the mail merge email, my client
receives five seperate emails.

Can anyone help with this issue?

If not clear please ask any questions.

Cheers